Pastor David Lee Jackson of the Goodwill Baptist Church of Eastover, SC delivers the sermon from Matthew 7: 7-8.
Please see the list of upcoming, free, community Covid screenings. The flyers are attached to the dates.
9 am – 1 pm
Restoration Life Ministries: 4208 Rhame Rd
October 26, 28 & November 1
9 am – 5 pm
2221 Devine Street
11 am – 3 pm
Katie & Irwin Kahn Jewish Community Center: 306 Flora Dr.
- DHEC recommends testing at least once each month for persons without symptoms of COVID-19 who are frequently out in the community.
- Getting tested will help you to protect yourself, your loved ones and your community.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 may be similar to other common illnesses and can vary from person to person and getting tested can let you know for sure if you have the virus.
- Some people who are infected may have no symptoms. This means you could spread the virus without even knowing it.
- Minority groups and those with underlying health conditions are at increased risk for severe illness and death from COVID-19
Pastor David Jackson of the Goodwill Baptist Church of Eastover, SC delivers the sermon from James 4:2-5.
Sometimes we make prayer something more difficult than it is. You can pray at any time – as long or as short as it needs to be.
It’s hard to believe there is yet, another thing, but flu season is right around the corner. PRISMA Health has scheduled a series of flu clinics and some information on the flu shot.
Of course, there are many places to get your flu shot. If you decide to visit one of the PRISMA health clinics, see the chart below and click the link for more information.
“The flu shot is available for anyone six months and older. Flu shots will be administered by drive-through, with the exception of the Prisma Health Nine Medical Park Lobby location. Please wear a short-sleeve shirt or loose-fitting clothing that can easily roll up to assist with vaccines. Face masks or shields will be required, along with temperature checks. Anyone with a fever will not be allowed a flu shot vaccine.
Consent forms are required and available at each site. Children under the age of 16 require a parent/guardian signature. Flu shots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. See the reverse side for more information.” (2020-Prisma-Health-Flu-Shot-Flyer-002 linked below)