Join the Columbia Branch NAACP’s virtual meeting at 7:00 pm tonight, to hear from a panel of distinguished guests who will be discussing the effects COVID-19 has had on the African American community and if we should embrace the vaccination process in 2021.
Date: January 12, 2021
Time: 07:00 pm Eastern
Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87197338965…
Meeting ID: 871 9733 8965
Dial in: 1 646 876 9923
#Meeting ID: 871 9733 8965
Pastor David Lee Jackson of the Goodwill Baptist Church of Eastover, SC delivers the sermon from Matthew 7: 7-8.
Please see the list of upcoming, free, community Covid screenings. The flyers are attached to the dates.
9 am – 1 pm
Restoration Life Ministries: 4208 Rhame Rd
October 26, 28 & November 1
9 am – 5 pm
2221 Devine Street
11 am – 3 pm
Katie & Irwin Kahn Jewish Community Center: 306 Flora Dr.
- DHEC recommends testing at least once each month for persons without symptoms of COVID-19 who are frequently out in the community.
- Getting tested will help you to protect yourself, your loved ones and your community.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 may be similar to other common illnesses and can vary from person to person and getting tested can let you know for sure if you have the virus.
- Some people who are infected may have no symptoms. This means you could spread the virus without even knowing it.
- Minority groups and those with underlying health conditions are at increased risk for severe illness and death from COVID-19
Pastor David Jackson of the Goodwill Baptist Church of Eastover, SC delivers the sermon from James 4:2-5.