Please see the list of upcoming, free, community Covid screenings. The flyers are attached to the dates.
9 am – 1 pm
Restoration Life Ministries: 4208 Rhame Rd
October 26, 28 & November 1
9 am – 5 pm
2221 Devine Street
11 am – 3 pm
Katie & Irwin Kahn Jewish Community Center: 306 Flora Dr.
- DHEC recommends testing at least once each month for persons without symptoms of COVID-19 who are frequently out in the community.
- Getting tested will help you to protect yourself, your loved ones and your community.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 may be similar to other common illnesses and can vary from person to person and getting tested can let you know for sure if you have the virus.
- Some people who are infected may have no symptoms. This means you could spread the virus without even knowing it.
- Minority groups and those with underlying health conditions are at increased risk for severe illness and death from COVID-19