Calling all seniors!
Richland County Recreation Commission wants to help celebrate you with their first drive-thru senior parade! Care packages will be provided to all patrons.
- Please stay in your vehicles.
- Please do NOT attend an event if you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath), or have been exposed to others who have experienced those symptoms within the last 14 days.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet will be required.
- Please bring a mask for each person in your party to be used anytime social distancing of at least 6 feet cannot be maintained.
- For more information, call Hopkins Park (during operational hours) to register at (803) 783-9374.