- Right Direction Church (3506 Broad River Road) has added a free testing clinic at their location on September 20, 21, 23, and 24th from 9AM to 5PM.
- PRISMA Health has been in the community, holding drive-thru testing clinics (September dates below). One of the notable things about PRISMA’s testing is that anyone can attend; you do not need a doctor’s note, insurance, or to be displaying certain sysmptoms. These are open community testing sites.
However, they are not the only place with free or low-cost COVID-19 testing. You can find a list of places at DHEC’s website by clicking here.
And please remember:
- Getting tested will help you to protect yourself, your loved ones and your community.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 may be similar to other common illnesses and can vary from person to person and getting tested can let you know for sure if you have the virus.
- Some people who are infected may have no symptoms. This means you could spread the virus without even knowing it.
- Minority groups and those with underlying health conditions are at increased risk for severe illness and death from COVID-19